Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register for the Florida Roundup?
– You can register by going to https://thefloridaroundup.eventbrite.com or through the Florida Roundup website. We are also on Facebook! Check us out.
What’s new this year?
– The Florida Roundup has decided to decrease the amount of paper we use for registration, meal tickets, and pamphlets. This means that this year your meal tickets are paperless and will be sent to you via email containing a QR barcode that will be scanned at the door for entry. There are various ways to keep track of your tickets. You can save them in your inbox, you can find them through your Eventbrite account online or through the Eventbrite app, and you can even save them to your smart phones wallet!
When will I receive my meal tickets?
– After purchasing your meals you will receive a confirmation email with an attached QR code that will be scanned at the door for entry.
I lost my confirmation email for my meal tickets. How can I find my meal tickets?
– Log into Eventbrite from their website or the Eventbrite app and you will be able to see all the tickets you have purchased. You can even save them to your wallet on your phone!
I won a free registration, how do I register?
– Look on the Free Registration Form you received and you will find your unique promotional code along with instructions on how to register.
I won a free registration. Are meals included?
– Meals are not included in your free registration, unless specifically stated otherwise on your Free Registration Form.
I’ve already registered but I didn’t purchase my meals. Can I purchase them after registering?
– Yes! You can log in to your Eventbrite account via the website or app at any time after registering to purchase meal tickets.